Everett Rowing Boathouse
300 Smith Island Road, Everett, WA. 98205
The Everett Rowing Association Boathouse, dedicated in February of 1991, is the home of the Everett Rowing Association.
ERA rows on the beautiful Snohomish River at Everett's Langus Riverfront Park. This location allows for miles of rowing on rivers and sloughs. It is a dynamic rowing experience influenced by the tides of Puget Sound.
This unique location is provided by Everett parks department, and allows ERA to be on the water for most of the year.
ERA Rows locally produced Pocock shells.
Directions to ERA Boathouse:
Langus Riverfront Park / 300 Smith Island Road, Everett, WA.
Northbound on I-5
1. Take Marine View Drive exit (1st exit after Highway 2).
2. Turn left at bottom of exit; stay on Marine View Drive (road winds).
3. Turn left onto US 529 North (flashing light intersection); you’ll cross a green bridge over the Snohomish River).
4. Watch for the Langus Riverfront Park sign just after the bridge - turn right at the first road on the right.
5. Turn right again at the next intersection (4 way intersection).
6. Turn left at the 3-way stop.
7. Stay on this road, veering right at the fork (onto Smith Island Road).
8. Follow signs to Langus Riverfront Park.
9. Boathouse is at the end of the road on the right.
Southbound on I-5
1. Take US 529 South exit.
2. Watch for Langus Riverfront Park sign (before the Snohomish River draw bridge).
3. Exit is on the right; follow Frontage Road around until it passes beneath US 529.
4. Go straight/stay to the right at the 3-way stop (onto Ross Avenue).
5. Stay on this road, veering right at the fork (onto Smith Island Road).
6. Follow signs to Langus Riverfront Park.
7. Boathouse is at the end of the road on the right.
View Larger Map