Middle School Program
is a recreational program for athletes who love rowing or want to try rowing but do not have the time to commit to the Racing Team. The team is open to all middle and high school students aged 12 to 14. Emphasis is on technique development, physical conditioning, and, of course, fun! One racing opportunity is provided for participants!
- No experience is necessary to join!
- 7th and 8th grade welcome
- Athletes improve physical fitness
- Athletes learn rowing and teamwork
- High-caliber coaching
- Fun environment!
- Registration is through the Everett Rowing Association
- Limited team size, so sign up soon!
- Forms Required: (See documents on left)
- Current USRowing Waiver
- Current Physical
- Swim Test
March 6 - May 30
Mon / Tues / Thurs.
Time 3:30 - 5:30 PM
|Sign Me Up!